Job Opening: Office Administrator
**Looking for meaningful part-time work?**
**Hoping to use your administrative gifts to serve a dynamic faith community with a heart for its surrounding neighbourhood?**
Office Administrator Opening
at St. John the Apostle Anglican Church, Port Moody
We are seeking:
- Organized, detail-oriented, and caring “people person”
- Skilled communicator, comfortable in interacting with people from a wide variety of backgrounds
- Excellent computer skills (wordprocessing and desktop publishing); at ease with web and social media; familiar with relational databases
- Can work independently and collaborate well on a team
- Able to think on your feet, troubleshoot, and adapt to change
A position description can be viewed here. This is a part-time position of 20 hours per week, which includes a benefits package.
Please submit a cover letter and resume to email@example.com, attn: The Rev. Vivian Lam and with the subject line “Office Administrator position” by Thursday, February 14, 2019. No phone inquiries please.
March 25, 2021